ENTICING project aims at seamlessly blending the benefits of Crowdsourcing with the need to upgrade the levels of digital readiness of secondary school teachers in humanities by empowering them with competences and tools that will improve the quality of their teaching and at the same time will render them ready to respond quickly in circumstances of crisis. To this end, the project will develop an innovative, tailored and co-designed training programme to educate teachers on Digital Humanities Crowdsourcing and support them in improving the quality of their teaching.
How will enticing succeed?
- By developing a tailored training course for teachers on Digital Humanities Crowdsourcing
- By equipping teachers with skills on applying Digital Humanities concepts and approaches in their teaching
- By designing and maintaining a repository of Digital humanities Resources Crowdsourcing initiatives and tools that will increase teachers’ knowledge capital and the availability of quality resources
- By developing a digital platform to serve as a transnational tool for teachers to host their crowdsourcing initiatives
- By elaborating guidelines and recommendations on the integration and application of digital technologies in Humanities in secondary schools
By contributing to transnational cooperation among teachers and relevant stakeholders